Long time no see! Sorry for being MIA, I was so busy in June, between my exams and decorating and furnishing my new apartment I barely had time to do something else, so blogging had to suffer. I missed writing posts every day so much and I realised how much I love to blog! Unfortunately next month is also going to be very busy for me, I am moving so I'm not sure how often will I be able to blog, I'll do my best to post when I have time. Also I have big family reunion coming up, we are all going to vacation together and after that we are traveling to Paris so hopefully I will take some nice pictures there to include in my posts. Even when I am super busy I always have time to try new products so here are some new favourites and some old favourites I used the most in June.

Oriflame beauty Perfect blush in Fresh pink
There was a time when I didn't like pink blushes at all. Somehow I started using them and now I love a touch of pink on my cheeks. It looks so fresh and natural. This one is really light matte pink with a hint of coral. It has really nice smooth and silky texture, applies easily and lasts very long on my cheeks.

Palmolive Sensacao do Brasil shower gel Caipi coconut
Palmolive Sensacao do Brasil shower gels are amazing and perfect for summer. The coconut smell is my favourite, it smells incredible.

Victoria's secret Strawberries & champagne fragrance mist
I got this body mist as a gift and I love it! Strawberry scent is not to overwhelming and it goes really well with the smell of champagne so the whole fragrance smells really nice. You can wear it with any perfume, it goes well with any scent. This body mist lasts super long, I can smell it on my skin hours after applying it!

Too faced Candlelight
When sun is shinning some highlighters may look whiteish and too shiny. Candlelight looks great in the sun, it gives me a gentle glow and highlights my cheekbones just enough.

Maybelline Babylips lip balm
Everything they say about Babylips is true. Nothing ever made my lips so soft. I've been wearing two shades Cherry me and Peach kiss the most in June.

Sebamed Visio Active hydro gel
This is one of my favourite moisturizers. Especially in the summer when I need face cream that is not too heavy but still moisturises well. It works great for my oily skin and gives it more than enough moisture.

Bioderma Photoderm Akn Mat SPF 30
Perfect SPF for those days when I am not wearing makeup. It mattifies my face nicely and doesn't break me out.