Summer is the perfect time to channel your inner impressionist and use all the colours you want while doing your makeup. Although I am not crazy about colours every summer, inspired by the tropical colours all around me, I get this incredible urge to wear vivid colours and to use them in my makeup. 
If it's not too hot outside and you feel like it, mix it up and add some colours to your everyday look.
For the eyes I used Coastal Scents Hot Pots. A while ago I wanted to get some colours I didn't have in any of my palettes, so I ordered Hot Pots in tropical colours. 
I am really happy with them, colours are pigmented and blendable. You buy pots individually and you can get an empty pallet for your pots on Coastal Scents website, but I keep them in my Zpalette.
 Shades I used are Indigo, Deep Grape, Bright Tangerine, Bright Yellow and Fresh Chive. Under my eyes I used purple eyeliner. At the end I decided to add a bit more drama so I used liquid black eyeliner as well. On my face I am wearing Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder in 011 Transparent, Dolce&Gabbana Sicilian lace bronzer, Oriflame beauty Perfect blush in Fresh pink and Benefit High beam highlighter
I filled in my brows with darkest brown eyeshadow from Coastal Scents Warm palette
For the finished look apply bright lipstick, I don't remember the brand of this one and there's no name on the packaging, but any bright lipstick will do.