New beach inspiration, bold colours and color blocking. Like I said before I don't usually wear vivid colours on the beach, I don't know why, I guess I don't feel too comfortable in tropical colours. 
So it was unusual when I put this outfit together, I thought pink and blue look amazing together and it was at the beginning of color blocking craze, couple of years ago, so it seemed natural. 
Since then I wear a similar outfit on the beach every year. Other part of this outfit is a beach kaftan. Kaftans are amazing for the summer, I love to wear them. 
I've always been fascinated with kaftans, you just throw them on and you are ready to go. If you are looking for perfect beach cover up, nice kaftan may be a solution. 

Swimsuit: Accessorize
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer
Flats: Accessorize
Hair flower: Accessorize
Bracelets: Accessorize
Kaftan from a small clothes shop