A bit belated October favorites are here. Autumn shades and cold weather beauty necessities are what made to last month's favourites list.

Urban Decay All nighter Makeup setting spray When it's cold I tend to use setting spray more. The reason is it's usually hot inside when the heat is on and the heat will make your makeup melt faster. This spray is one of the best I've ever used and it will keep my makeup on even when my face is getting really oily.

Lush (Vive la) Rèvolution! conditioner This is the same conditioner as American cream from Lush. It smells amazing and the scent stays on my hair until I wash it again. Also it detangles my very tangly hair easily.

Caudalie polyphenol C 15 eye&lip cream My new favourite eye cream. You can read a full review here.

Garnier BB cream miracle skin perfector for combination to oily skin I like to use a BB cream when weather is harsh, it protects my skin from the weather and my makeup is flawless with this one. If your skin is oily this is a perfect BB cream to try, it fits my oily skin well.

Garnier BB cream miracle skin perfector Eye roll-on Evolution of Garnier's Caffeine anti dark circles roll-on created this product. Although first roll-on is double the size of new one for the same price I still like new one a lot. My dark circles are less noticeable and it gives me enough coverage so I don't need another concealer when I'm using it.

Nudes Eye shadows by H&M I love this little H&M palette, it has all the shades you need for a day look and shadows do last on my lids when I use a primer. When I'm doing a simple eye look this shades are enough. 

Maybelline Color show nail polish in Onyx Rush 430 If you need a classic black nail polish this one is perfect. It dries quickly and doesn't chip much.

Maybelline Forever Metallics metal shine lip colour in Berry Glossy I'm in metallic lips phase right now and this shade is perfect for every day, it's light berry colour with silver shine.

Max Factor Lipfinity in Frivolous 108 Lipfinity is long lasting lipstick from Max Factor. It is a two step product, you get a lipstick and a balm that you use over it. First you apply a lipstick that is in a form of a lip gloss, wait for it to dry and then you can use a balm over it whenever you need to. The balm will give the lips a nice shine and keep them hydrated.

Benefit Cream eyeshadow in Birthday suit When I'm in the rush I like to use a cream eyeshadow to do my makeup as fast as possible. I like everything about this one, texture is amazing, it's pigmented, stays put and the shade looks very nice. Colour is a bit sparkly but it's not too overwhelming.