In my Coconut water post I mentioned how I was trying all kinds of smoothie recipes. Some I liked a lot, some a little less, overall there wasn't a recipe I didn't like at all. Most of the recipes out there are really good. 
Bad news is that sometimes it takes a lot of time to prep all the ingredients. If you have to peel and cut carrots, clean and cut ginger, peel and cut an apple and so on, for just one smoothie it can be difficult to make it when you are getting ready in the morning or making a fast afternoon snack. 
I like to drink my smoothie in the morning and if I am making the one with a lot of prep I have to get the ingredients ready the night before or it will take a lot of time out of my morning routine. For that reason I started experimenting with smoothies you can make super fast, with almost no prep time. 
This one is the result and it tastes amazing! Don't get me wrong, when I have time I don't mind following recipes that take a bit more time, but, when I am in the rush and want to make a healthy breakfast I will definitely choose a recipe like this. 

Here's what you'll need:

2 tangerines
1 lemon
hand full of frozen cherries
1 table spoon goji berries
1 cup of water

Peel the tangerines and throw them in a blender together with cherries, goji berries and water. You could use fresh cherries when it is a season for them, but then you'll have to clean the stones out. Squeeze the lemon juice out and add it to the rest of ingredients. 
Blend it for as long as you think it's necessary, some people like larger chunks of fruit in their smoothie, others like it to be as close to juice as possible. 
And there you have it, it's as simple as that. It really tastes divine, you'll see it for yourself when you try it.