The whole week after Thanksgiving is perfect to continue the holiday spirit. Although dressing in Thanksgiving colours may be too much, doing the makeup inspired by them is just right. 
Now when the Black Friday and Cyber weekend shopping is over you can relax and try different makeup looks. For this look I used MAC Rimal Dahabia palette. I used coppery brown on the center of my lid and darker brown around it. Under the brow and in the corners of the eyes I applied the lightest shade from the palette. 
I didn't use any foundation, only Rimmel's Stay Matte Long lasting pressed powder in 001 Transparent. 
On the cheeks I am wearing MAC Rosy outlook blush and Cream colour base in Luna as a highlight. Eyeliners that I used are Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Brown and Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in Zero.  I filled my brows very lightly using Benefit's Browzings in Light.  
Lipstick that I'm wearing is MAC Viva glam I and mascara is Gosh Show me volume mascara. 
Hope you like this look and that it will inspire you to do your own. Don't be scared to channel the holiday spirit with your makeup and result will look good for sure. 
Happy belated Thanksgiving and I hope you did some nice purchases during Black Friday and Cyber weekend!