Around Christmas I get into red lipstick mood, and until end of January I wear it almost every day. When I think about it I actually wear read lipstick a lot even when I'm not in my ''christmassy'' mood. For everyday wear you need shade that can transfer well from day to night. Although I am all about expressing yourself with any kind of makeup you want, sometimes I fell that some shades of red just don't go so well with daylight. In the past month these were the lipsticks I wore the most and they will look great with any skin colour of lip shape.

MAC Viva Glam I


Long before Viva Glam Gaga, Rihanna, and others, MAC introduced Viva Glam I. This is by far the best red I ever tried. It's a matte finish, but doesn't feel drying on the lips. It will stay on your lips for whole day and feels really creamy when you apply it.


Deborah Atomic red mat lipstick in 5


Deborah has nice lipsticks in general and I love this red. Color is very rich with texture that is matte and creamy in the same time. It's a bit more shinny than the MAC Viva Glam I.


Rimmel Lasting finish by Kate Moss in 1


Anything that has Kate's signature is usually worth attention, and this lipstick is no exception. It gives you a red lip that's not in your face red, but still looks great. Much like red lips of old Hollywood stars.